A simplified approach to Private Cloud Data Center. Open CloudBox, the On-Premise Open Cloud brings the cloud to you, behind your own firewall, under your control.
CloudSites provides true vertical-scaling and supports load balancing and automated disaster recovery.
Cloud Solutions designed to meet all your online business needs.
CSG CloudCompute extends ProfitBricks's IaaS offering by providing Online Backup, Recovery and Restore of your applications.
CSG CloudBroker provides a set of tools and well defined processes for Large Enterprises and Cloud Brokers to manage their cloud brokering challenges.
OpenNebula is one of the most mature and feature-rich open-source Open Cloud Data Center Engine developed and supported by a great team at C12G Labs and a large number of Contributors and Sponsors. OpenNebula was first established as a research project back in 2005 by Ignacio M. Llorente and Rubén S. Montero. The initial release of OpenNebula was provided to the public in 2008 through OpenNebula.org project. In March 2010, the creators of OpenNebula founded C12G Labs to provide commercial support and professional services to the enterprise market through consulting, training, engineering and support subscription services, enabled by OpenNebula.Pro. With OpenNebula enterprises are building adaptable, cost-effective High-end functionalities in their own data centers. C12G Labs is associated with the Scientific Park of Madrid.
The code for OpenNebula is freely available under the Apache 2.0 license. Anyone can build it and run it on any operating system, extend it and submit changes and enhancements back to the project.
OpenNebula's Technology and Principles
OpenNebula's technology is based on open-source industry standard for data center virtualization with regard to open cloud princbibles such as openness, adabtability, inetroperability, stability and scalability.
OpenNebula supports Hybrid Clouds
OpenNebula provides Amazon EC2 and OCCI interfaces to integarte private and public clouds to build federated Hybrid Cloud deployments, enabling hyperscale cloud hosting environments to address needs of large-scale cloud deployments.
OpenNeubla supports Virtual Date Centers
OpenNebula supports managing multiple zones and virtual private data centers in different regions. OpenNebula ist the most feature-rich open-source alternative to VMware's vCloud datacenter and cloud management platfrom.
- The affordable price per server / per zone and the enterprise grade support through the affordable offering for subscribers.
- The most mature open source data center engine.
- The ability to manage existing VMware ESX and reduce costs and eliminate the need to use vCenter.
- The ability to access virtual resources which reside on top of ESX family through EC2 and OCCI APIs.
- The ability to build true hybrid clouds through EC2 und OCCI interface.
- The best self service interface provided through Sunstone to end users and administrators.
- Support for multiple storage backends from the same host.
- The bleeding edge version of OpenNebulaApps which provides the PaaS Layer on top of OpenNebula, which could help large enterprises and service providers to provide on-demand services to their organization and customers.
- The ability to use the Virtual Appliance Marketplace and to contribute ready to use appliances from the community to the community and interact with the Marketplace through Sunstone.
- The best in class HPC support for telcos and research institutes.
- A great support team at C12G Labs which understands their community, customers and partners needs.