A simplified approach to Private Cloud Data Center. Open CloudBox, the On-Premise Open Cloud brings the cloud to you, behind your own firewall, under your control.
CloudSites provides true vertical-scaling and supports load balancing and automated disaster recovery.
Cloud Solutions designed to meet all your online business needs.
CSG CloudCompute extends ProfitBricks's IaaS offering by providing Online Backup, Recovery and Restore of your applications.
CSG CloudBroker provides a set of tools and well defined processes for Large Enterprises and Cloud Brokers to manage their cloud brokering challenges.
Open Cloud Engineer
In this position, you will be responsible to build efficient Open IaaS and Open PaaS solutions and build large-scale private and hybrid cloud environments and other emerging technologies in the cloud computing era. Your daily work may include building workload to measure cloud system performance, analyzing the benchmark result to identify system bottleneck and working with a large community to build enterprise grade Private or Hybrid Cloud environmnets.
- You should have a relevant educational qualification majoring in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills, ability to work Independently.
- Comfortable with (web-) programming in Java, Ruby and Python is a must.
- Experienced at IaaS software stack is a must (e.g. OpenStack, Apache CloudStack).
- Familiar with public PaaS solutions (Google App Engine, CloudBees, etc.).
- Familiar with private PaaS solutions (Cloud Foundry, AppScale and Open Shifft).
- Experienced at Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora) is a must.
- Experienced at Xen/KVM is a plus.
- Experienced to design large-scale web applications is a plus.
- Familiar with DevOps (Puppet, Chef, Rundeck) is a plus.
If you are interested in this position please contact us.